I'm pretty sure you know the feeling.
That feeling of doing the work of three people, giving everything, you’ve got to your work and STILL not getting that pay rise.
Maybe you have seen your co-workers progress, get promotions and payrises . Maybe you even tried to talk to your boss about it, but you’ve heard ‘we don’t have resources right now’ or ‘we don’t discuss payrises outside of annual reviews’.
You might be thinking:
- My boss knows best when it’s time to give me a payrise
- My company would pay me more if I deserved it
- I would get promoted if I worked harder
- I am not doing enough to get a pay rise
- I haven’t been long enough in the company
This is FALSE! The truth is:
- Your boss has a million other things they focus on, to think about pay rises
- There might be a long procedure to approve pay rises in your company so your boss doesn’t bother unless someone asks
- Your company is trying to pay the least possible for any role
- Your promotion is dependant on how you are selling yourself, not how much hard work you do – so working harder or doing more will not help you
- Most companies don’t offer pay rises for continuous employment outside of the inflation adjustments (usually 2-3% per annum)
So HOW do you get a pay rise?
Introducing: "How to ask for a pay rise and GET IT!" guide.
Packed with practical tips and strategies this guide give you actionable advice to take you from where you are now to being able to negotiate your salary like a pro.
Not feeling confident to negotiate?
Don't worry! We will cover it too. The guide will help you build your confidence and self-belief, help you feel more empowered and in control of your career trajectory.
Get your guide below and let's get started!
What this guide will cover?
- it will help you understand better how your role has grown and highlight your achievements
- it will help you understand what salary range is suitable for your responsibilities and if you are being underpaid
- it will give you actionable advice on how to prepare and practice your pitch
- it will help you build confidence by practicing your negotiation skills
- it will give you the answers to common objections so you can negotiate like a pro,
and many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Get your guide NOW!
What is Female Survival Guide?
I am super excited to see you here. Yes, honestly! Not only because I am a person who gets excited about pretty much anything, but also that it means that you came to learn more about communication – and that’s great!
I have created Female Survival Guide to help people like you.
- struggle at work to get people on board with your idea or project, regardless of what you say or do;
- can't seem to convince your boss to give you a promotion or a pay rise,
- find yourself thinking that you are not achieving the objectives you have agreed to deliver because people don’t want to collaborate;
- question your own skills (although you never did before!) because you struggle to get your message across;
you have come to the right place.
The guide you're about to get will help you hone in your confidence and get the pay you deserve, so what are you waiting for?